E-MEALZ EASY AND DELICIOUS DINNER RECIPES
Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

If I believed in that Astrology stuff

I'd think it has something to do with being born under the sign of Gemini, the twins.  I'm always going in multiple directions at the same time and seem to have trouble focusing on anything to completion.  Ugh.

Right now, I'm working on establishing a blog for my business... but in the meantime it reminds me that I need to reconnect with my personal blog.  Who knows... maybe I'll join myself to one being and one blog.

It's so cold and rainy today.  Not much else to do except inside stuff anyway.  My list is long of things I want to do so.... not accomplishing many of them at all.

Oh, to further add fuel to my split personality thought:  I have about six books I'm currently reading.  I have a list of housework projects that is pages long.  Haven't started any of them.  I'm trying to set-up a facebook business page, a youtube channel and a blog for my travel business, all while trying to come up with the concept for my brand and market myself.  I really would like to get my Christmas decorations out and oh by the way, I need to clean before I do that.  I have about six windows open on this computer right now including two blogs.  Help.

What was it I was going to do?  Oh yeah, I haven't eaten anything yet today and it's like 2:30.  I'm definitely having issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment